Okay...since we are seemingly incapable of making our own wedding plans, you can help us decide what to do. Every week or so I'll have a new poll with options we're considering. Choose which you think we should do, and hopefully this will spur on some motivation and planning. May the best choices win! BTW, feel free to make suggestions!
Disclaimer: Voting does not guarantee that we will actually do what you choose. You accept full responsibility for what happens should we choose your selection. We reserve the right to forego all plans and elope.
Tesla Model Y: A Revolutionary Electric Vehicle Shaking Up the Automotive
World
-
In the ever-evolving automotive landscape, the Tesla Model Y stands out as
one of the most significant innovations in the electric vehicle (EV) era.
Fir...
2 years ago
7 comments:
I like the disclamer....
my vote on where to get married is our back yard.....it's free!
Dallas sucks!!
Is there really any choice but "outdoors" for you guys?
ps- if I have to hike, I'm not coming :P
..in the CO mountains! just not in the winter cause you know I'm not a snow fan :).
oh and andrea - I'm sure my horse Phantom would gladly give you a ride up the mountain. --maribel
i'm all for spain...
it's expenses paid, right?
;p
Elope; it's so much easier!!
Keep it simple. It's your lives together that you really want to remember - not just the formal declaration of it.
Your friends and family are there to share in the joy & hope of the moment. Its all about you two - so do what expresses you both.
Lots of love,
Dad
Post a Comment