We still have to go through the appraisal and inspection process. If all goes well then we'll be closing before Christmas. So exciting!!!! (How many times have I said that in the last week????) And HOPEFULLY this will be the LAST time we move for a long time! That'll be sooooooo nice.
I knew it was going to be a good day, especially since I woke up to snow on the ground. It was our first snow of the season (quite later than usual). Unfortunately, it melted before I could get my butt out of bed to take a picture. ;)
Tesla Model Y: A Revolutionary Electric Vehicle Shaking Up the Automotive
World
-
In the ever-evolving automotive landscape, the Tesla Model Y stands out as
one of the most significant innovations in the electric vehicle (EV) era.
Fir...
2 years ago
2 comments:
Sounds exciting sweetheart!
Keep us posted. And don't forget to take some pics.
Love,
Dad
congrats!!! days that begin with snow are always great! :)
Post a Comment