I had ankle surgery yesterday. I was a wreck all week worrying about. Then, on the day of I was pretty relaxed. Strange. Anyways, the surgery went pretty well with only snafoo being my reaction to the anesthesia. I was supposed to be released around noon but ended up not leaving until 4. It was the oddest thing... I could hear the nurses and doctors talking but I couldn't physically open my eyes or say anything in response. It was pretty creepy actually. Almost like I was a ghost or something.
Mom came up afterwards at J's request to keep me tied down which was probably a good thing since I'm already horribly bored lying on the couch and am overly eager to do stuff (like paint the siding on our house). Se la vi.
Tesla Model Y: A Revolutionary Electric Vehicle Shaking Up the Automotive
World
-
In the ever-evolving automotive landscape, the Tesla Model Y stands out as
one of the most significant innovations in the electric vehicle (EV) era.
Fir...
2 years ago
1 comment:
Hey sweety, glad everything went OK. It's good that your mother can be there to keep you focused on recovery and not on other activities. Just think how funny you'd look hobbling up & down a ladder with your ankle wrapped up ;)
Love ya, and take care.
Dad
Post a Comment