My friends are so sneaky. ;) The girls were getting together for a "wine tasting" party Saturday. Turns out "wine tasting party" was a code phrase for "graduation party." I was so surprised. And needless to say we had more than wine to drink. Somehow we got on the topic of jello shots and flaming Dr. Pepper....neither of which I had ever tried. That was quickly remidied. Who knew that gross cheap beer coupled with a shot of amaretto and fire would taste like Dr. Pepper?! Someone definitely had too much time on their hands figuring that one out. I have never been much of a drinker, so it wasn't long before the earth was spinning. It was a blast! Thanks for the great time!
1 comment:
I love the whole "Life A.D." concept of your blog. It's such a huge accomplishment that life after getting your PhD should have its own title! I'm sorry I missed your call tonight, but I was having dinner with friends and it went longer than expected. I will call you back within the next day or so. Oh, and it sounds like y'all had a lot of fun at your graduation party! I've never tried jello shots or drank anything that was on fire...I should add that to my list of things to try. :)
Post a Comment