We are finally in our house. It literally came down to the wire. We closed on a Wednesday and had to be out of our rental by the following Saturday (whether we had the house or not). Until that Wednesday we still weren't sure if the closing would actually go through. But here we are...in our house...and we're so relieved. I don't know how we manage to do it, but we always seem to have super stressful moves. Hopefully this will be the last one for a long time. Now we can unpack those boxes that we've toted around everywhere and never unpacked (or maybe just through them away, cuz we obviously didn't miss whatever was in them).
On another note, I attended the annual Stormchaser Convention in Denver this weekend. It was so depressing (and yet invigorating) , especially since I haven't been out chasing in two years. That's going to have to change this year. Anyone care to join me?
Tesla Model Y: A Revolutionary Electric Vehicle Shaking Up the Automotive
World
-
In the ever-evolving automotive landscape, the Tesla Model Y stands out as
one of the most significant innovations in the electric vehicle (EV) era.
Fir...
2 years ago
3 comments:
Congrats Sweetheart!
I know that has to be a great feeling to finally have your own place. Enjoy...enjoy...enjoy!
Oh yeh - and don't forget to send us some pictures.
Love,
Dad
Kirsten,
I know a guy that loves weather. He's the worship leader at our church but he lives for awesome weather and really wants to go storm chasing. He actually rode out a class 3 hurricane when he lived in Jacksonville, FL a few years ago. Anyways, if you would like company on a trip let me know and I'll give him a heads up.
-Ben
are you guys settled in yet? how goes the decorating?
Post a Comment