The trees have turned glorious colors of gold, amber, and plum. It's absolutely beautiful here! Oh, and this week the trees in our yard dumped nearly ALL of their leaves...which, as it turns out, is the perfect haven for an opportunistic kitty (look very closely). With the coming of fall also comes the realization that progress on my dissertation is no where near what I'd hoped. Which means that the next 6 months are going to be that much more stressful as I strive to graduate in May (again). On Tuesday I'm meeting with my committee to discuss my progress (or lack there of as it may turn out). I'm just hoping they don't come right out and say "why don't you just give up already?" And who could blame them? I often wonder the same thing.
3 comments:
don't get down on yourself li'l girl... just decide how you want to finish this off and just do it!
keep on keeping on.
Are you coming to LBB? Or is it a phone meeting? Anyway, you can do it!!! And your autumnal leaves make me severely jealous and northsick. Oh, that I could pick apples in a sweater!
Post a Comment